All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

insurance when modding

<< < (6/7) > >>

garethmk1:
I'm 27, 10 years NCD, Clean Licence, Garaged - £500 odd ??

Some of you guys are paying a lot - I'm with direct line - but having said that I do live in rural deepest darkest wales !!!

Toptrump:
My insurance is due up towards the end of the month and I have just got my renewal quote through from the company I insured my Impreza with last year (changed in July).  £799!!! for a standard GTI....I think my jaw hit the floor!  And the cheeky sh*ts put down that I had made a claim in January, when the bus hit my car.  I never told my insurance company because I claimed of the bus company but the company I used checked to make sure I was insured.  What a bunch of ****s!

Been to compare.com for a laugh and got £657 for a modified car and £525 from Adrian Flux.  Just waiting on Greenlight now, hoping for a good quote.

08micsta:
You guys...... I cant even get insurance on a 1.8T Avant  :sad:

I would hate to imagine having to tell them I wanted to remap it, drop it and change rims etc haha

Rich:
Hey,

Me being 18  ( turned 18 this year on April 24th )   haven't even got 1 years driving experiecne so no claims.

I'm forking out £2000 a year with £2500 excess.  :sad:

That price im paying for my Golf GT TSi 170 ps with mods etc....


Only been able to do it through my dads company fleet.


matsu:
ouch mate /\

makes me thankful i,.m an ole git...... almost!!

matsu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version