All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What's the opinion on this??

(1/13) > >>

winrya:
Blaupunkt plug and play THA 555 amp.

See here: http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/amplifier_4.asp

Basically I love my RNS-510 but would love to add a sub for improved bass.  This amp plugs into the normal system with the VW wiring kit.  It draws all the power through the loom and takes around 15-30 mins to fit.  From what I've read it makes a massive improvement to the standard speakers but also has a 5th output which can be used to run a sub.  Not cheap but for ease of installation I'm really tempted. 

Anyone know of any alternatives or have any feedback on this setup?

Cheers

Ryan

animal:
OEM Plus always gets my vote  :happy2:

SteveP:
Not heard of anyone using one of these but the specs look good  :happy2:

The JL Cleansweap device has always been my plan when I have some budget for audi upgrades as like you I want to keep the RNS-510 up front  :smiley:

 

winrya:

--- Quote from: animal on April 17, 2009, 03:22:20 pm ---OEM Plus always gets my vote  :happy2:



--- End quote ---

Sorry might be being stupid, is that a device?

winrya:

--- Quote from: SteveP on April 17, 2009, 03:24:57 pm ---Not heard of anyone using one of these but the specs look good  :happy2:

The JL Cleansweap device has always been my plan when I have some budget for audi upgrades as like you I want to keep the RNS-510 up front  :smiley:

 

--- End quote ---

In searching for reviews on the Blaupunkt I'd noticed the cleansweep mentioned but while a nice improvement, the Blaupunkt apparently takes it a step further.  Most of the reviews are for the 4 channel amp which just runs the standard speakers and the feedback seems too good to be true.  Really fancy a sub for the extra punch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version