All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What's the opinion on this??

<< < (2/13) > >>

SteveP:
^^^ it certainly looks that way that this is an ideal solution for keeping things OEM up front with the option for some much needed bass  :jumpmove:

It's a shame I didn't know about this a couple of weeks ago when I was in the USA as it's way cheaper for the unit and connection cable over there  :sad:


CocoPops:
Ohh, I like the look of this.
Keeping the RNS510 is a must, but some added ooomph would be good.

Hurdy:
Looking at the specs that is a really good option for peeps wanting to keep their OEM head units. 5 channel as well 8)

winrya:
I'm going to treat myself in the next few weeks and will post feedback when I get it. Luckily a friend has a spare 12" sub and enclosure in his loft which he says I can have for free so should keep costs down a little. Is 12" a little big?? Would 8" or 10" be better suited?

Cheers

Ryan

Smudgster:
his and it is very good. Takes feed off the speaker outputs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Infinity-BassLink-Active-Car-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ270373880015QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_Car_Speakers_PP?hash=item270373880015&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version