All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What's the opinion on this??

<< < (6/13) > >>

CocoPops:
Group Buy?

pazz:

--- Quote from: CocoPops on April 24, 2009, 10:12:37 am ---He has the 555 and it doesn't fit under the front seats.

--- End quote ---

Opps didnt see that, must of been reading the first post too fast.

If you get a decent speaker/amplifier setup you often find that you dont need a subwoofer. I'm interested, but sadly I dont even have a RNS-510 yet :( just the plain 500.

SteveP:

--- Quote from: CocoPops on April 24, 2009, 12:21:40 pm ---Group Buy?

--- End quote ---

It's worth a try but I doubt more than 3-4 people at most would be interest.

Count me in subject to price  :happy2:

v2brett:
same here count me in, subject to the price  :smiley:

CocoPops:
I've mailed them to see if they can do anything.

Even 10% would be good, that would see it at £280 all in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version