Make a donation

Author Topic: Brands Track Day 21/01/12  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Adams Cupra

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Brands Track Day 21/01/12
« on: December 30, 2011, 10:17:23 pm »
I popped in yesterday to see Tony Gilhams in Dartford and he mentioned the following to me, I may go along, let me know if anyone is interested

DISPERSE WITH THE CHRISTMAS HANGOVER AND THE JANUARY BLUES ON AN EXCLUSIVE TRACK DAY AT THE WORLD FAMOUS BRANDS HATCH ON SATURDAY 21ST OF JANUARY 2012, or if you're struggling to find the perfect Christmas present. . . . Tony Gilham and his TG34 Race team are proud to present an exclusive track day at Brands Hatch on SATURDAY the 21ST of January 2012. TG34 is fast becoming the place to go for the most exclusive and well run one stop shop track days, with an all inclusive price. All you need to bring is yourself, your car and some brave pills. The all inclusive price includes: Breakfast on arrival A full open pit lane track day on the indy curcuit Refreshments provided all day (Tea, Coffee and Soft drinks) Lunchtime meal TG34 will offer the services of it's experienced racing drivers for 1-2-1 tuition, to help you find those precious seconds around the track. TG34 will offer you the opportunity to be taken on "Hot Laps" by the racing drivers, as they show you how it is done. . . . . if you are brave enough!!! (If you do want to have tuition/hot laps please provide us with a rough time that you would like this, that way we can ensure that the professional's time is used effectively and everyone gets an opportunity to gain from their experience). The price of this exclusive, all inclusive day is £199 per driver/owner. (Additional drivers will be permitted at a minimal charge). Passengers/guests are more than welcome to come along and if they are feeling brave enough, for a small charge they can experience Hot laps with one of TG34's professionals. Time Table 07:30 Signing On 07:30-8:30 Breakfast (Provided) 08:30 Track Time begins 12:00 Lunch (Provided) 13:00 Track Time restarts 16:00 Track Time ends   There are only a limited amount of spaces on this exclusive day, so please contact us to reserve your place now

Contact Ben mailto:ben.kattenhorn@tonygilham.com

They are also offering hot laps in the following cars, which I think I may end up doing

Mitisibushi Evo 8 MR 340 running 380+bhp
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (1 of only 25 in the country, you won't see another 1 of these let alone be taken around a track in 1!!!)
Vauxhall Corsa VXR running 385bhp
Ferrari 360 Modena
Porsche 911 GT3
Leon Cupra Mk2 2.0TSFi, Revo Stage 2, Blueflame TBE, ITG, Quickshift, H&R Springs