All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

warning ...wheel spacers

<< < (8/8)

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: jamiekip on April 20, 2009, 08:54:36 pm ---
Robin - what have the brakes got to do with the purchasing decision?


--- End quote ---

....As 182_blue has now posted.

Beddie:
I've run H&R spacers in both 10mm and 15mm fitments on my last 3 cars over a total of 50K miles without a single problem :happy2:
I did actually buy some FK ones for my old Bora many years ago and sent them straight back for an exchange to H&R's without even fitting them as using my wonky engineers eye it was obvious they were far from the last word in quality... take a search over on the vortex and you'd send yours back too...

H&R's FTMFW  :happy2:

readie:
hi i wont to buy some 10mm spacers for my gti are there any pictures with and with out

TomB:
I had a set of FKs that did exactly the same as yours.

I only buy Eibach or H&R now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version