Make a donation

Author Topic: Any meets within beckenham / bromley / croydon / surrey area  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Jussa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
Re: Any meets within beckenham / bromley / croydon / surrey area
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 11:33:55 am »
Went down last night just to have a look.  Absolute madness going on down there with literally around 100 cars maybe more.  The coppers were sitting in wait on a side street going up Purley way as the cars were randomly pulling out and challenging each other.  It was a good laugh!!
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 11:47:32 am »
haha see it isnt too bad! did you see the peel off for the drifting? those mopeds get annoying and yup the oolice are always just round the corner! theres.a lot of undercover aswell jist look for the most expensive bmw and you found then :LOL:

Offline mvb12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 64
  • VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 01:38:37 pm »
hahaha - but isn't the majority of the cars old bangers? like fiestas and corsas, well thats what i saw but it was early when i was there and only about 10-15 cars.
VCDS HEX NET / VCP / ODIS - COVERING LONDON AND MIDLANDS
VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
Canbus Gateway - Supply and fit (Stop battery drain issues)

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 03:01:03 pm »
i think.those are the youngers of the groups.. there are somr jap cars likr a few scoobys evos skylines sx2000. and hondas etc which are nice then theres some really nice old mk2's and some other newer polos and.gtis from what i remember from my last visit.. oh and some nice bikes (not including the scooters)

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2012, 11:44:33 am »
hahaha - but isn't the majority of the cars old bangers? like fiestas and corsas, well thats what i saw but it was early when i was there and only about 10-15 cars.
There were a few bangers, but as Matt says there were quite a few other decent cars.  I raced a MK4 GTi and another S3 - had quite a laugh.  :grin:
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2012, 09:10:50 am »
There were a few bangers, but as Matt says there were quite a few other decent cars.  I raced a MK4 GTi and another S3 - had quite a laugh:grin:

I bloody bet you did!  :signLOL:

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You