All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Feeler: RNS-510 Group Buy

<< < (4/9) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on April 29, 2009, 02:49:07 pm ---Im pretty sure the ones from TommyCupra aren't a lot more and they are brand new.  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

Nath i am not sure but i believe the ones from Tommy are also these refurbed models, as far as i know you can not buy them new anywhere other. than VW. I could be wrong though.  :smiley:

182_blue:
Yeh tommys are refurbs unless otherwise stated

Greeners:
Then I repeat what I said earlier, where the hell are they getting all these faulty units?  :chicken:

Ifti:
Agree with Greenouse - would be nice to know where all these refurbs are coming from, and why there seem to be so many?! Is the failure rate really that high?

JPC:
i thought the ones from tommy were half inched from the place in the Czech republic where they make them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version