All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

retrofitting S6 leds to mk5

(1/3) > >>

vwrascal:
Read up on this on t'other forums,  http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29913

It seems they run them off of the US spec marker lights, As we are on the better side of the pond (no markers) I was thinking if you can run a feed straight from battery to a switch in cabin just like running an amp?!!  :chicken:  would this throw error up in car?!

any other suggestions?



My favorite, keeping the honeycombe grill and fog lights

SteveP:
I thought to do it like the last pic you had to cut the crash bar  :confused: :confused:

NEWEY:

--- Quote from: SteveP on April 29, 2009, 09:56:17 pm ---I thought to do it like the last pic you had to cut the crash bar  :confused: :confused:

--- End quote ---

+1

Edition30:
Look shizzle (sh*t)

Like the style of RR more and oh btw where did you get them if by chance your reading this?

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Edition30 on April 30, 2009, 02:20:03 am ---Look shizzle (sh*t)

Like the style of RR more and oh btw where did you get them if by chance your reading this?


--- End quote ---

....Are you asking me? I got mine from Hella Germany (UK were not very helpful). I've posted quite a lot of info here : -

Linky : - Daylight Running Light LED's....

Hella actually sent me a pair of S6 DRL's but I decided it would have been far too involved and expensive to fit them and think that my solution looks more OEM (sort of!). I do love the LED strips though, but don't like the fog honeycombe falsies.



Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version