All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

retrofitting S6 leds to mk5

<< < (2/3) > >>

Edition30:
Yeah I was talking to you, they look far more OEM and subtle. Much better than any strip on a MK5 imo.

Leave the strips to the Audi's.

SteveP:
The exact same DRL's as Robin's are now being fitted to 09 plate London bus's  :surprised:

I saw some of the shiney monkey faces looking at me when I was in town at the weekend  :laugh: :laugh:

Top Cat:
What a bus with its fog lights on  :chicken:   :signIWS:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 07, 2009, 11:12:53 pm ---
What a bus with its fog lights on  :chicken:   :signIWS:


--- End quote ---

....FFS, don't tell 182_blue!! :scared:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: SteveP on May 07, 2009, 11:08:29 pm ---
The exact same DRL's as Robin's are now being fitted to 09 plate London bus's  :surprised:


--- End quote ---

....I bet the buses are red too. I'm such a trend setter! :grin:

And they're fast! : -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version