All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (22/30) > >>

stealthwolf:
I think black red-lipped Monzas would go better with Phylis than black Pescaras.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 07, 2009, 02:42:04 pm ---
I think black red-lipped Monzas would go better with Phylis than black Pescaras.


--- End quote ---

....So do I. And especially as the European Ed30's have black 'Monza's' (Huffs?) - All very original.

Top Cat:
Looks Great.  :smiley:

I personally think the A- pillars or door surround is a wrap to far but the rear badge i likey.   :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:
The pillars are more subtle looking in real time.They look better in the flesh.

Opinions will be shared no doubt at Superchips in a few weeks from now.

gazbutS3:
looks mint, I like the pillars too :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version