All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Brake upgrade
winrya:
as much as i love the look of huge disks and calipers, i find the standard brakes perfect for my driving style and can't justify changing them. Suppose that's confirmed by the fact that after 4 years and 36,000 miles the original pads are still less than half worn.
tony_danza:
Good stuff Monk, particularly on the pad front - I guess they're a better compound than the GTI's?
MAT ED30:
I just did the ring with stock discs and ate fluid and yellow stuff pads but had to turn the map off as they are just not up to the job of silly abuse :driver: so big brakes soon
tony_danza:
I expect a full review on my desk in 30 minutes!
MAT ED30:
At Disney land Paris now LOL after the autobahn blast LOL
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version