All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
R32 boot floor tray
tony_danza:
I'm after the polystyrene boot sections that go under the floor on an R32 to give clearance for the spare wheel.
This will allow me enough height to run a full sized spare in the boot, as I can't be bothered swapping a rear in the event of a puncture on the front, as the spacesaver won't go over the brakes.
Anyone able to find the part nos?
Top Cat:
I would say do a search on the other forum, i cant for the life of me remember who it was but they got one no problem and it needed a slight modification to work, my guess is it was around the August time last year when posted. :smiley:
tony_danza:
Cheers TC, I'll do some sniffing about :happy2:
mortygttdi:
Tony I think these are what your after its in 2 pieces so right side is 1K6 858 858C left side is 1K6 858 857B that is for the 2 wheel drive the r32 4 motion ones are right side 2 pieces top side 1K6 858 858D bottom side 1K6 858 858E these are due to no boot floor so there to store the tools or and compressor wheel gunk.
Hope that helps
Darren
JPC:
does anybody know if these have a gap for a towbar?
its really weird for you to bring this up tony as im after some too!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version