All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 boot floor tray

<< < (2/2)

mortygttdi:
Sorry JPC im confused,  how do you mean does it have a gap for tow bar?  If you mean the R32 boot floor then no it doesn't you carn't fit a tow bar to a r32...if you mean does the foam insert have a space for the towing ball im not sure but I dont think so.

Darren

JPC:
i had a look on etka today, it seems theres two parts (which would be suitable for mike aka tony danza)


number 8 and 5

and what i was wanting to know, was there something that would fit in that to house a towbar.
turns out number 7 was what i needed!

so i ordered 5, 7 and 8 today with the dealer.

i will be picking them up in the morning! ill post up some pics


tony_danza:
Good man!

I'll just order 5 & 8, as my existing spare wheel toolkit holder will fit in the full sized spare the same as it does in the space-saver.

JPC:
yep..best bet! ;) ive only ordered 7 because of my tow bar! is that a swear word on here? haha!

VeeDubDan:
I'm sure I've seen mentioned somewhere before of a full size spare floor insert as an available accessory.  Probably just the same thing mind!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version