All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Saying "BYE BYE"

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 01, 2009, 09:03:09 pm ---You'd wish you hadnt, give it 3 months and we'll see you again soon  :happy2:

Good luck

--- End quote ---

Great minds think alike Steve. :wink: (5th post!).....Spooky!

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=114804.0

RedRobin:
....

Methinks this Martin geezer might be a spammer. He's posting the same in more than one forum :evilgrin:

gulfstream11:
Good luck Mart.Hope you enjoy the Audi..Pics plz

Moschops:

--- Quote from: gulfstream11 on May 02, 2009, 02:09:59 am ---Good luck Mart.Hope you enjoy the Audi..Pics plz

--- End quote ---

x2... :happy2:

cmdrfire:
I drove an A4 for a week and I hated it. The door handles are complex rich sophisticate lift-up type handles instead of proletariat pull-open handles. When your hands are full it makes a difference! I really enjoyed everything about the A4 but those door handles just turned every drive into misery. It's the first point of contact with the car!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version