All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Premature Ageing!

<< < (8/8)

stealthwolf:
Oi!

Reason I was asking is because I'm a short-arse so I have to lean on the booster to get out. Obviously if you're taller, you shouldn't have to put any pressure on the booster, so should wear a lot less.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 08:52:00 am ---
Reason I was asking is because I'm a short-arse so I have to lean on the booster to get out. Obviously if you're taller, you shouldn't have to put any pressure on the booster, so should wear a lot less.


--- End quote ---

....I didn't know until now that they made booster seats for more than just kiddies :-



:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Ifti:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 08:52:00 am ---Oi!

Reason I was asking is because I'm a short-arse so I have to lean on the booster to get out. Obviously if you're taller, you shouldn't have to put any pressure on the booster, so should wear a lot less.

--- End quote ---


Ha, you think you're short - try 5'4" mate.
Yup, Im shorter  :surprised:

illyun:

--- Quote from: Ifti on May 06, 2009, 10:45:22 am ---
--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 08:52:00 am ---Oi!

Reason I was asking is because I'm a short-arse so I have to lean on the booster to get out. Obviously if you're taller, you shouldn't have to put any pressure on the booster, so should wear a lot less.

--- End quote ---


Ha, you think you're short - try 5'4" mate.
Yup, Im shorter  :surprised:


--- End quote ---

I think we need to start a contest....  :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version