All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

it may be a little biased on the gti forum, but which do you prefer r32 or ed30?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Toast:
Love my Ed30 on the same principle as the other's there easy to tune for the money   :happy2:  That said though when its payed off I plan to buy a 2nd hand Deep blue pearl mk5 32 to have as another toy  :evilgrin: love the sound of them  :love:

Phil Mcavity:
Id have both tbh, both quality cars

Rich:
Yea,

The sound to me on the R32 of a V6 is just breathtakingly staggering  :surprised:

pitch3110:
I was looking for a new car for the wife (& a bit of a toy for me) hence the GTI looking.

The R32 was not really an option (not because of anything financial) but once looking at Golf's an ED30 became more and more appealing.

Its a great car & I think it will stay with us for a long long time & given that it is a special (not limited) edition I feel it will always have a bit of kudos on the road & retain cash well.

luca:
Love both of them but its the ed30 for me. If the R came with over 300bhp and a little less weight then it would be the R :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version