All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Pirelli Wheels - Who really makes them?

(1/3) > >>

pazz:
After seeing a couple of 3 door pirelli edition GTi's driving around I am really starting to like the look of the 5-arm design. Does anyone know who makes these wheels? I never knew Pirelli made alloy wheels, so I presume they are another brand?

The chances of me finding a set are pretty slim, so I may well be dreaming here.

WhiteGTI:
There have been a couple sets popping up on eBay lately. You've just got to find someone who is selling them for some aftermarket wheels!

pazz:
A backup idea is a set of the new RS6 replica's, but I always like to see reps in the flesh to check if they actually look like the real deal.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: pazz on May 04, 2009, 09:25:08 pm ---After seeing a couple of 3 door pirelli edition GTi's driving around I am really starting to like the look of the 5-arm design. Does anyone know who makes these wheels? I never knew Pirelli made alloy wheels, so I presume they are another brand?

The chances of me finding a set are pretty slim, so I may well be dreaming here.



--- End quote ---
I doubt you will get them direct from the makers, it's vw or second hand

n13cah:
They are made by Antera.
To buy direct costs £365+vat each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version