All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Pirelli Wheels - Who really makes them?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on May 04, 2009, 09:26:18 pm ---
There have been a couple sets popping up on eBay lately. You've just got to find someone who is selling them for some aftermarket wheels!


--- End quote ---

....If they are genuine, someone selling them off their Pirelli rather than keeping them for when they sell their car, must be pretty dumb and stupid.

A Pirelli edition without Pirelli wheels must be worth less and certainly makes the car less desirable.

CocoPops:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on May 05, 2009, 07:18:14 am ---A Pirelli edition without Pirelli wheels must be worth less and certainly makes the car less desirable.

--- End quote ---

I agree  :happy2:

Hence why I still have my original set of Ed30 wheels, as well as my gloss black set.
(Same for exhaust, springs, front mask, etc etc, I always keep the original bits)

n13cah:
I managed to get a set off ebay just after getting my car.
Apparently the car they were off was being turned into a race car.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: n13cah on May 05, 2009, 06:30:04 pm ---I managed to get a set off ebay just after getting my car.
Apparently the car they were off was being turned into a race car.

--- End quote ---

what did you pay ?

nobby:


....If they are genuine, someone selling them off their Pirelli rather than keeping them for when they sell their car, must be pretty dumb and stupid.

A Pirelli edition without Pirelli wheels must be worth less and certainly makes the car less desirable.
[/quote]

Well said that man! As a pirelli owner you took the words right outa my mouth. IMO why remove em for something better????? unless stripping out for off road!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version