All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

I need some help and advice please

<< < (3/3)

billyboy:
I spose you can get them in all sizes, i think VWr have them that long for the motor sport theme, guide the wheel on in a hurry.
them wheels on yours CKs would look a lot better on mine......
 :signLOL:

Greeners:
Richi, PM Ben (The Wheel Man) as his company make spacers!  :wink:

See my 10mm Hubcentric review  :happy2:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2139.0

Rich:
Hey Green,

Thanks for this - i mean it  :smiley: :smiley: :happy2:     :drinking:


I've given him an email - had a quick read of your topic - verrry helpful !!!

I'll probably be going with 40 mil  ( 20 each side ) :innocent:

Will see nearer the time.


Like to thank everyone here for helping me out  :grouphug:    :drinking:


Richard

tony_danza:
I think bolt on wheel spacers are the way forward, or seeing if someone wants to swap some similar wheels with a different offset with yours?

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/guides/h&rsuspension/h&r-track+-wheel-spacers.mhtml

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version