All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Debadging Golf?

(1/7) > >>

tom619:
Hi there Im replacing my golf's original tailgate which is dented for an R32 tailgate but obviously I want to debadge the R32 as mine is just a standard tdi. can anyone help me as to how I'd remove the R32 emblems and what resources I need?

Thanks guys

Glenn:
dental floss and a hair dryer and follow up by a good polish

RunRabbit:
Either dental floss or just pull them off! Mine came off a dream on a warm day!! :happy2:

tom619:
anything in particular to polish with? ive got t-cut?

Greeners:

--- Quote from: tom619 on May 06, 2009, 02:05:41 pm ---anything in particular to polish with? ive got t-cut?

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't use T-Cut as it's quite abrasive and you may scratch it. Wax will do the job, just something to break the sticky down to clear the left over adhesive!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version