All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Debadging Golf?

<< < (2/7) > >>

tom619:
hmm i dont have any wax what about wd40?

Greeners:

--- Quote from: tom619 on May 06, 2009, 02:37:17 pm ---hmm i dont have any wax what about wd40?

--- End quote ---

Yeh that won't harm your paint!  :happy2:

tom619:
great I'll let u know how it goes

Greeners:

--- Quote from: tom619 on May 06, 2009, 02:49:03 pm ---great I'll let u know how it goes

--- End quote ---

Pics when its done!  :happy2:

tom619:
wonder if you can help me with something else mate im looking at putting a gti rear valance on my golf but my car has the hidden exhaust pipes, i want to keep the discrete look, so I would want the hole filling on the gti rear can this be done at decent body shops?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version