All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is this you TC?

<< < (7/17) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: pazz on May 06, 2009, 10:22:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: RunRabbit on May 06, 2009, 10:10:29 pm ---I'd much rather own an ED30 than an .:R

--- End quote ---

Heres interesting reading:

R32 Power-to-weight = 163 bhp/tonne

ED30 Power-to-weight = 167 bhp/tonne

GTi Power-to-weight = 148 bhp/tonne

All information taken from parkers "facts and figures" website using stock figures.
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/

I know which one I'd choose, oh wait, I already did.

--- End quote ---

Re-mapped ED30 anyone!  :driver: :grin:

The R is a very quick car from standstill but there on my money would be on all of the above!  :happy2:

Great grip, heavenly soundtrack but not quick enough!

garethmk1:
Hahaha - That was amusing - what is it with R:. owners ? Bet the guy is  :sick: ! Brilliant.

I've smoked quite a few R:.'s it is quite funny - although they do sound nice.

Taking the weight from here http://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=150194 as 1357kg a 300bhp remap power to weigh ratio will give ...............

225 bhp/tonne

Sunglasses Ron:
Going off my last RR result and what it weighed when put on proper car scales at the 30 - 130mph event, mine gave just under 250bhp/tonne...  :smiley:

(Awaits for Jonny C to give his Camparo T1 rivaling figure)  :grin:

AndyS R32:
Hey guys just had to sign up and defend us R32 lot!
Please don't tar us al with the same brush as we aren't all up are own arses as you say.
Most have a general interest in all things automotive and realise some R's are not the ultimate in power or speed..
Anyway I have a old but original MK4 and love it.
So just thought I'd say Hi...

Top Cat:
Welcome to the forum Andy  :happy2:

Same goes for us lot, being a bit of a fool crosses all boundries. You dont need to defend yourselves dude most of us on here love the R32 so no worries.  :drinking:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version