All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is this you TC?

<< < (9/17) > >>

pazz:

--- Quote from: AndyS R32 on May 07, 2009, 10:41:12 pm ---Well to let you know I did a rough calculation of my power to weight and it comes in at a healthy 406bhp/per ton..
It's all just pub talk though if you love it go drive it and enjoy it.
It's your money and your choice what you own so why worry?

--- End quote ---

 :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

A stock MK4 R32 weighs in at 1510kg. That said, your R32 would need to be putting out 613bhp to have 406bhp/tonne.

So either its a monster, you've stripped her out, or your maths is wrong.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: pazz on May 07, 2009, 11:00:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: AndyS R32 on May 07, 2009, 10:41:12 pm ---Well to let you know I did a rough calculation of my power to weight and it comes in at a healthy 406bhp/per ton..
It's all just pub talk though if you love it go drive it and enjoy it.
It's your money and your choice what you own so why worry?

--- End quote ---

 :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

A stock MK4 R32 weighs in at 1510kg. That said, your R32 would need to be putting out 613bhp to have 406bhp/tonne.

So either its a monster, you've stripped her out, or your maths is wrong.

--- End quote ---

It's a Monster!  :scared:

08micsta:
HPA TURBO maybe?  :driver:

AndyS R32:
MK4 weighs 1477kg so I put it in at 1500kg ..
My maths is very good as well thanks and not stripped out as I think engine would have to go to strip it enough.. :signLOL:

pazz:
I take it back, I've seen your vid on R32OC. Not what you would exactly call your usual stock R32 :evilgrin: very nice!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version