All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Views & Input needed

<< < (6/8) > >>

true-blue:
I'm liking the third one !

TomB:
They're very similar to the BBS RX, a very sought after and rare wheel in 17" and 5x100!



I'd much prefer them with a grey face and a polished lip  :wink:

T88OMM:
I love them, the matte black is my favourite finish  :happy2:

The wheel man:
Thanks for the input guys!!!!!  Im glad you lot like to wheel as the first delivery will be 5x112 & 5x100 for the VAG cars  8)  at the moment i dont have any prices or wheel weights but i dont think it will be far off what out other wheels are. IE

18x8.5 = £190 and approx 10kg

Now i know its not as light as some other aftermarket wheels but at 18x8.5 width its lighter than a stock GTi 18x7.5 (i think  :chicken:)

Anyway, im definatly getting a set as soon as they arrive.... even thinking of going to 17" with a super low stance to get the best handling performance  :driver: 8)

tomoc2003:
I like the silver ones too and think there a real nice design!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version