All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

P!ssed off!!!! DSG remap

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hurdy:
513nm :innocent: :signLOL:

Seriously though, the DSG would handle more with the right programming and clutchpack. HPA say that if you use their clutchpack and DSG software it is okay to run the R32 twin turbo through it and that has over 600bhp and 650nm :jumping:

john_o:
im struggling to see why you havent done it already John  :signLOL:
get in there my son.......

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: john_o on May 07, 2009, 04:40:48 pm ---im struggling to see why you havent done it already John  :signLOL:
get in there my son.......

--- End quote ---

I was hoping Custom Code would have theirs done, but it looks like it has been placed on the back burner for a while. I'm an impatient SOB and so thought I'd look at the GIAC one. The only thing that makes me nervous now is that they inadvertantly screw up my Custom Code remap when I go to have it done.

Top Cat:
Keep us up to date at all times MR Hurdy
You brave lunatic  :rolleye:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 07, 2009, 05:12:46 pm ---Keep us up to date at all times MR Hurdy
You brave lunatic  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

Wilko, roger that good buddy TC. Hurdy going in, I may be gone some time, come and get me if you see the vultures circling. :jumping:

ETA Wednesday afternoon, all systems go, warp drive to maximum, she canna take it capt'n.

Ooops, sorry fellas, I've just got back from seeing a preview showing of Star Trek and it must have rubbed off a little :rolleye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version