All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Costing on painting front end of mk5

(1/4) > >>

Toast:
Hey guys looking for some info on what you would expect to pay at your local bodyshop for the front wings,bonnet and bumper touched up to get rid of stone chips? 

I went to see a local guy yesterday afternoon about the above on my ed30 and was qouted £970  :scared: :surprised:  and that he would need the car for a full week! Now the guy is really good but I'm shocked at the price just for a small job! I was expecting £500/600 tops! Obviously I'm goin to shop around!

Any info would be appreciated  :happy2:

Hurdy:
Rough guesstimates are between £100 and £150 per panel....so 4 panels = £400-£600 :happy2:

Toast:
Yeah thats what a few of my mates were sayin the going rate was £150 a panel :happy2:

CocoPops:
Phil Mc got quoted  £700 just to repaint bonnet..... he laughed his arse off all the way home!!

Hurdy:
In my last MKV golf some old dear reversed into the drivers side door and I had to have the door re-skinned and 3 panels painted. It came to just under £600.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version