Make a donation

Author Topic: ▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Audi RS3 New Car Enhance Detail - Moschops new whip! ▄▀  (Read 8333 times)

Offline markymark

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
Another magnificent turn around by our man Jay. :notworthy:
Love the new motor Wayne, I can't wait to hear you views on how it drives. :happy2:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
Great work Mr Sparkles!  :congrats:

What did you use for the correction?

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
The car had quite a lot of swirls about it, which was unbeknown to the owner or me…
Did Choppers not request the car to be untouched (other that PDI)? That being said, cars can still pick things up whilst in the factory and during transport.

I didn't take any photos of the wash procedure, I'm sure you've all seen snow foam, buckets and a wash mit before!
Guess again. I love seeing an entire write up and that includes pics of brushes, washing, drying etc.

Excellent turnaround. I love the blue colour too and those rims are lush.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline RobboGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
Makes me want to get a brand new car! No chance my gti could look like that with the condition of my paintwork :-(

Offline CarrG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 17
Looks awesome. Cracking job there  :happy2:

Mine was full of swirls even though it was unwashed at dealers. Black door inserts are soft as cheese!!
K1 Revo 2+
Ibis RS3
VW California 180 DSG "Candy"!

Offline jbc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
VW Group really do need to do something about their factory to PDI process. Jay had to do exactly the same detail to my brand new GTD a few weeks ago - I had booked it in for a new car protection but hadn't seen all the scratches, swirls and buffer trails until it was in his workshop. I'm still waiting for the £250 contribution the dealer promised me as compensation!

I didn't bother posting here as I haven't got any before pics but Jay posted these after pics on twitter:

Apologies for hyjacking the thread with my pictures!
2012 Mk6 GTD. Tornado Red. TPMS, RNS510 and reverse camera retrofit.