All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
VW Racing/Racingline Exhaust System?...
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: SteveP on May 10, 2009, 06:18:32 pm ---
It's defo louder than a normal non-res Milltek and I would hazard a guess that has something to do with the feline area of the exhaust system :laugh: :laugh:
--- End quote ---
....Personally, I didn't find it (on the VWR demo GTI) much louder than my current Non-Res TBE, but stronger and more growly :party:
J5BWS:
I was under the impression that the VWR system came with a race cat?
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: J5BWS on May 10, 2009, 09:34:38 pm ---
I was under the impression that the VWR system came with a race cat?
--- End quote ---
....100 cell cats and all road legal.
bacillus:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on May 10, 2009, 11:27:21 pm ---
....100 cell cats and all road legal.
--- End quote ---
Next you'll be saying that it purrs along... :laugh:
J5BWS:
Just spoken to Mark @ VWR this afternoon and looks like my first stage of mods will commence sometime in July! :happy2: :laugh:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version