All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rush of blood to the head..... ED30, ED30, ED30

(1/3) > >>

true-blue:

Just taken a deposit on my Gti which I've only had for about six weeks.

Two reasons really,  I like my cars to look smart as much of the time as possible..... I'd forgotten what a PITA black cars are

Note to self....... :mad:  NEVER buy another black car.

Secondly, jelous of all you ED30 owners...... gota get one  :driver:

BeezerDiesel:
Quick moving! From planning mods and advertising wheels to taking a deposit on the car in next to no time!
Who bought it, was it a friend or were you secretly advertising it somewhere?  :laugh:

Still, an ED30 makes a lot of sense if you're going to modify as the initial gains with just a re-map will result in more bhp than a highly modified 200PS model. I know that's not the full picture but it's a darn good start!

Silver or grey come recommended for not needing too much time being spent washing it. Red's okay too unless it's been neglected.

true-blue:
Had a listing on Ebay as a tester more than anything else (only cost about £12). Had kinda decided to stick with the Gti, but had a call from a chap in Cardiff this morning. just about gave me enough time to get the car cleaned, he shook my hand and handed over £500 deposit - coming to get it next saturday.

hunt's on now for an ED30 in the right colour.

Silver would be great, managed to get very deep glossy glass like finish on a silver beetle turbo the wife used to own - looked clean even when quite dirty.

BeezerDiesel:
Ah cool, that was okay then. Nice to see there is still good demand for mk5 GTIs. I think the mk5.5 being uglier and more expensive helps!

Got the fun of hunting for another new car ahead of you now!

Hurdy:
I agree,


Silver is a great colour :wink: and the ED30 is really the connosieur's choice :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version