All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rush of blood to the head..... ED30, ED30, ED30

<< < (2/3) > >>

true-blue:

Had a quick look, seem to be loads of Black ED30's out there but Silver, white, Grey, Red in that order is my colour preference.

Rich:
Good choice :P !!!

I'd be tempted with an R32 though --- oooo i  :love: them  :driver:

true-blue:
Got a couple of possibles lined up!!

How does DSG cope with a remapped ED30  :laugh:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: true-blue on May 10, 2009, 11:50:36 pm ---Got a couple of possibles lined up!!

How does DSG cope with a remapped ED30  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Get Reading Hurdys Cars History to know how far you can go :wink:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 11, 2009, 07:05:56 am ---
--- Quote from: true-blue on May 10, 2009, 11:50:36 pm ---Got a couple of possibles lined up!!

How does DSG cope with a remapped ED30  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Get Reading Hurdys Cars History to know how far you can go :wink:

--- End quote ---

I'm taking the next step in my cars "coloured history on Wednesday. GIAC DSG remap :evilgrin:

Uprates the DSG's clutch handling capability to 500nm, which I need because I'm currently running 513nm.

After that the DSG Quaife LSD will go in. :drool:

12's at the pod await me :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version