Make a donation

Author Topic: Aparoon's BMW 123d  (Read 22383 times)

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Aparoon's BMW 123d
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 01:53:25 pm »
That m3 looks unbelieveable , I want one  :sad1:

What colour and spec have you gone for Ben ? There was one on pistonheads last week with every performance part at 42k, it was perfect but a bit much haha..
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 02:05:00 pm »

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:59 pm »
Bumping my old thread as I'm after se
Input .. No charges with the car done 30k miles now still love it. My wheels were powder costed gloss black about 18months ago , they're getting a little dull and will need a refurb soon; can't decide whether to just stay black or go for a shade of red , a darker shade most Likely, or a darker shade of bronze ? Any thoughts from
Anyone ? Can anyone photoshop one of my original pics ? Cheers in advance people :-)
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2012, 07:51:48 pm »
Bumping my old thread as I'm after se
Input .. No charges with the car done 30k miles now still love it. My wheels were powder costed gloss black about 18months ago , they're getting a little dull and will need a refurb soon; can't decide whether to just stay black or go for a shade of red , a darker shade most Likely, or a darker shade of bronze ? Any thoughts from
Anyone ? Can anyone photoshop one of my original pics ? Cheers in advance people :-)
as it is, what winters you running? need some for mine :scared:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2012, 08:39:24 pm »
I have hankook icebear on the front , and Pirelli Sottozero on the rear. Also had Contiwinter TS810 on the rear previous and they were also really good  :happy2:

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2012, 04:06:46 pm »
I have hankook icebear on the front , and Pirelli Sottozero on the rear. Also had Contiwinter TS810 on the rear previous and they were also really good  :happy2:
Stock wheels? I'm after some winter wheels but hard to come by without paying £1600

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:38 pm »
Yeah just baught the tyres and put them on my original 18's .. They are mega expensive , the pirellis are £240 each ! But they last I've been running mine year round with the sh*t weather we have ..

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 07:28:58 pm »
Appers. I think a darkish red, a bit like the banner on this forum??

BMW were flogging winter steels last year for pennies, should be a few sets knocking around?

I've got E46 17x8s, pick a non-popular style and you'll snag some very cheaply, I paid £220 all in with virtually brand new Conti winters.
Sideways yo!

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 08:52:08 pm »
Hi Toni ! Yeah that's the sort of red I was thinking .. Thought about it a few times but not had the balls so far haha. But they will definately need doing soon they're a little dull.

How's yours you still happy with it ? Still find myself on the BMW website daily lookin at 135i/335i's

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 10:43:11 pm »
Appers. I think a darkish red, a bit like the banner on this forum??

BMW were flogging winter steels last year for pennies, should be a few sets knocking around?

I've got E46 17x8s, pick a non-popular style and you'll snag some very cheaply, I paid £220 all in with virtually brand new Conti winters.
BMW say £1600 for wheels and tyres, they have to be 17s to clear brakes, I went to buy some e46 steelies as I read they fit bm told me would invalidate warranty :signLOL:

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2012, 10:27:55 pm »
Just do it, they'll look nice and if you don't like them, change them again!

Love my car, it still scares me a bit even now - proper monster. 335is are going for nothing at the minute, lot of car for the money.

BMW say £1600 for wheels and tyres, they have to be 17s to clear brakes, I went to buy some e46 steelies as I read they fit bm told me would invalidate warranty :signLOL:

LOL spastics. They'd have been told to get to ****!
Sideways yo!