All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Last minute advice....

(1/5) > >>

Boothy:
Right. Finally bought myself a luuuurvley red GTi which I'm collecting tomorrow. I'm about to purchase some rims over the net but thought I'd check they'll fit before I part with my hard earned cash.

They are:
18x8.0"
PCD/Offset: 5x112 ET45

Can anyone give me the benefit of there experience and let me know. Also whats the ET45 bit?

Cheers guys. :smiley:

Top Cat:
Yes they will fit perfect  :happy2: The ET is the offset of the face of the wheel from the centre of the wheel. In our case the lower that number the further the wheels will protrude.  :happy2:

Boothy:
Super-dooper!

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Top Cat:
You must pay for that advice with pictures  :happy2:

Boothy:
LOL! As soon as the weather clears up and I can give it some serious buffing I'll put some up.


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version