All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Last minute advice....

<< < (2/5) > >>

VC:
why 18 and not 19?

what ya bought?  :party:

Boothy:
I fancied 19's but it'll look stupid if I don't lower it (which I can't afford) and then theres buying tires the next time around. Boo hoo.

Gonna go for a TSW Croft in gunmetal with a polished face...........i think! I'm very indecisive.

http://www.rimstyle.com/products/detail/?category=wheel_tyre_packages;type=tsw_croft_mg;manufacturer=tsw;model=286;id=TSCROMG1880805112454512900

Edition30:
Are you getting the 'performance  tyres' or upgrading?

Boothy:
Going for the Falken 452's. They seem to be well respected as a tire by some of the members on here and a few other review sites. Plus they don't break the bank.

Then I need to find somewhere local that can refurbish the original 18" Monzas to the way they should be. Seems to be plenty of places that will powder coat/spray them but not many who can do them to the original style with polished face.


VC:
thats a nice rim choice fella, should look good in your arches  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version