All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Last minute advice....

<< < (4/5) > >>

Boothy:
GUTTED! :sad:

They just phoned me to say that they can't get the wheels I want for at least 12 weeks!

Back to the drawing board. :sad:

joesgti:
unlucky mate, i liked the look of those!

how much does your budget stretch to? is your car on 17" or 18" as standard?

maybe you could get a cheaper wheel and then spank it withe the lowering stick with the cash left over?  :smiley:

VC:
thats a shame mate  :sad:

but...these are similar in design, up for £650 with offers invited:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3322.30  :smiley:

sorted  :evilgrin:

Boothy:
Wanna stick with the 18" rims I think. The cars currently on 18" Monza's which need a bit of a refurb. I really like the Monza's but wanted to make the car more individual with some new rims. The last car I bought wheels for I skimped on the price and bought a make I had never heard of before. Within a year they were all bent and one had even cracked! This time round I want a well known, established make. As for budget I can go to 1k for rims and tires but the more I save on them the more I'll have for the other bits.

Going in a week on Sat for the REVO stage 1 too! :wink:

Boothy:
Has anyone heard of a company called 'MAM' or has anyone had experience with them? Not a manufacturer I'm familiar with I want to know if they are any good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version