All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Mk6 Gti being drove today!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

neo66:
Wish I'd get a call saying pop in for a test drive from my dealer! :sad:

Wolfie:
I only got a call because when I was last at the dealers around xmas having some warranty work done they were pestering me about the MK6's then imminent launch and I fobbed them off saying I would only be interested in the MK6 GTI thinking it was a good 12 months away - they obviously put me on a database for showing the slightest interest lol hence the call!

neo66:
Ill still go down there, but no doubt the sales team will only let me look over if I'm a potential buyer, which i'm not(yet).

Wolfie:
Just blag them and get the test drive etc - Im not a potential buyer yet either but going down to check it out  :laugh:

Edi30:
Hi, I got a call from my local dealer yesterday and I have been down to have a look and got a quick drive :driver:

I have already done a post, so to see what I thought of it and a few pic's check it out?

Cheers,
EDi30

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3811.30

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version