All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Paint warranty Claim

<< < (2/4) > >>

stealthwolf:
I remember when I first had a gash on my driver door.

I hadn't had the car for long.

Felt physically sick. Didn't want to look at my car for days, and when I did (to take it to the bodyshop), I still felt crap.

Hope you get it sorted mate!

T88OMM:
Hopefully it will get sorted mate, it really must be aggrevating  :sad:

Greeners:
Sounds fairly positive Jay so shouldn't be to painfull getting it sorted!  :happy2:

Top Cat:
I have seen this car in person and there is 100% no doubt in my mind that there is a paint defect on your car, i have never seen a car lkok so peppered.
Imagine your in cornwall lying on your back, its a crystal clear night and you look up and see thousands of stars. That is what the front of his beloved looks like. If they dont sort you out with this Jay, then we will hold a protest outside the dealers.  :driver:

JPC:
YEY!! protest sounds good!!

BUS W@NKERS!









thats wasted on anyone who doesnt watch the inbetweeners

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version