All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Greenlight insurance !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Gene Hunt:
Just done a quote with them for an 06 GTI i'm looking at. Want to put Milltek cat back non res on it together with 18'' BBS ch replica alloys. I'm closer to 50 rarther than 40 civil servant good post code clean licence & full no claims........................£472.70 :surprised: :confused:!!!!!!!! they can kiss my ar*e.
neg:
I think they have a general price for most GTI owners, I paid that same price I think.
WhiteGTI:
Greenlight were the best by far for me. I think they have won over a number of members on this forum with their reasonable prices and low modification charges.
Wolfie:
--- Quote from: neg on May 14, 2009, 03:28:17 pm ---I think they have a general price for most GTI owners, I paid that same price I think.
--- End quote ---
They quoted me that amount too :laugh: it was a good quote but Adrian Flux beat it by another £50 so went with them!
VC:
i've been with them for almost 4 years now, no one gets close with quotes for me compared to them
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version