All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Greenlight insurance !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

<< < (5/5)

stealthwolf:
Mate, you complain about £470?

I'm paying near enough £1000 for my standard ED30!

Greenlight never got back to me.

Coming up to 3yrs no claims (only started driving 3yrs ago). Will see what DL's renewal quote is.

Gene Hunt:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 14, 2009, 07:48:01 pm ---Mate, you complain about £470?

I'm paying near enough £1000 for my standard ED30!

Greenlight never got back to me.

Coming up to 3yrs no claims (only started driving 3yrs ago). Will see what DL's renewal quote is.

--- End quote ---
.............but how old are you mate ??????????.Anyway pays to shop around just been on to Adrian Flux & they came back nearley £40.00 cheaper  :P :evilgrin: :happy2: :laugh:.The search goes on. :innocent:

VC:
well i'm due for renewal next month at £560 with greenlight, and that's with six points and all mods declared

sweet  :innocent:

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on May 15, 2009, 02:04:40 pm ---.but how old are you mate ??????????.
--- End quote ---

26.

Plus its no voluntary excess. The compulsory £250 excess is more than I want to pay for driving a performance car.

Smudgster:
I changed to Greenlight today and my policy was £472.7 with all my mods declared so im well happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version