All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Hammerite spray

<< < (2/3) > >>

bacillus:
Apply a few coats of Plasti-dip and if you don't like it, you can peel it off leaving the emblem like before.

http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=8166&frostProductName=Black+Plasti%2DDip+Spray+%28325ml%29+%29&catID=22&subCatID=47&FrostCat=Miscellaneous&FrostSubcat=Plasti-Dip%20Coating

182_blue:

--- Quote from: bacillus on May 16, 2009, 07:36:19 pm ---Apply a few coats of Plasti-dip and if you don't like it, you can peel it off leaving the emblem like before.

http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=8166&frostProductName=Black+Plasti%2DDip+Spray+%28325ml%29+%29&catID=22&subCatID=47&FrostCat=Miscellaneous&FrostSubcat=Plasti-Dip%20Coating

--- End quote ---

can this be removed along while after ?

bacillus:
I haven't used it myself but those who have say that you can peel off the plastic shell  any time you want to provided you used a few coats initially.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: bacillus on May 16, 2009, 07:51:31 pm ---I haven't used it myself but those who have say that you can peel off the plastic shell  any time you want to provided you used a few coats initially.

--- End quote ---
ahh i see, was just thinking the rear bumper panel LOL

keith:
I bought Hammerite smooth spray and its  :sick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version