All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Is there??
WhiteGTI:
I wouldn't change a Revo setting without fully logging it in VAGCOM. Every car reacts differently to the settings, and whilt mine may be capable of running at e.g. Timing 6 or Boost 7, yours may not be able to. I know that at Boost 7, mine comes periously close to fuel-cutting when loaded up in a low gear. But it is just about OK.
PCV = Positive Crankcase Ventillation Valve http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCV_valve.
Lol, that's about all i know about it too! I am just aware that it is a known weakspot on remapped cars - like the Diverter Valve.
Smudgster:
just spoke to a friend and he is fitting my new brakes and some sounds tomorrow so we are going to have a good look at it. im just a little worried that its turbo related as I know there has been issue with them!!!!!!
WhiteGTI:
Hope you find out what's wrong, and that it's nothing serious
:smiley: :smiley:
Smudgster:
TBH i just want it running as it should lol. I have noticed that it munched the last tank off fuel though lol lol. will post up with what we find tomoz. Got forge boost hoses and carbonio coming next week!!! :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:
Smudgster:
This was my problem
one of the pipes had snapped off. Does anyone know what part it is as I need a replacement :rolleye: :rolleye:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version