Make a donation

Author Topic: So... can anyone post here??? Some of my work..  (Read 2097 times)

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
So... can anyone post here??? Some of my work..
« on: May 08, 2012, 07:59:37 pm »
Not sure if I can post here? Im not expecting to pick up any work tbh... just seeing as there is a section for detailers now I thought I'd show off some shiny cars :)

Evening.

Both these cars were done in the same week a couple of weeks ago.

The SLK was a 2004 car, 16000 miles, never resprayed and the wheels looked to have never been refurbed either with the machining marks still showing on the face and the inner barrel. Not bad for a car that lived in London.

The CLK was equally / if not more amazing. 2009 car, just 3000 miles, never painted, original unmarked wheels and original tyres.

As always you can follow us on or where there are lots more photos updated daily.

First up the SLK as I have more photos of the process...

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Lights before

Lights after

Conditioning the plastics and leather
50/50 shot

Interior complete

Paint protection on this detail was Blackfire sealant

Finished photos after 23 hrs of detailing...

Onto the CLK... This was in excellent condition with what seemed like light swirling. unfortunately the 'light' swirling was actually pretty deep so required heavy polishing still.

Just the after photos on this one after it had been waxed with Zymol Vintage wax

And then to finish off... a couple of photos of an Audi R8 Gloss Enhancement detail.

50/50 showing the paint correction.

Finished shots.

More photos on the website... http://cambridgeautogleam.com/Gallery.aspx

Thanks for looking..

SLS tomorrow. :)
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 84
  • -Receive: 76
  • Don't get angry, get a beter argument
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
Re: So... can anyone post here??? Some of my work..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:33:05 pm »
Nice work fella  :notworthy: