All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
what's my chances to find a similar spec to true-blue's Edition 30 @ sub £14k
celica:
having reconsidered car choice, I'm open to:
Edition 30, 5dr, DSG (plus options)
think true-blue was near 43k miles 57plate and sub £14k
my budget is £14k max.
i noticed a similar one, grey though for similar money however it was sold, what are my chances?
evvo:
They'll come up mate you just might have to be patient. Im sure with the release of the MK6 GTI the MK5 market will have a lot more cars about at great prices :happy2:
pitch3110:
You have every chance matey.....
You've seen what I paid & spec below. That took 3 months of hunting.
Pazz's deal was very similar around the same time as I purchased the wife's.
Search daily & have the cash ready to pounce.
Good Luck CELICA :happy2:
pazz:
I'd say for that spec (57 reg DSG) your probably looking at a 8-12 month wait dependent on what you come across in terms of mileage/options on the cars.
But regardless of such, used car prices (particularly limited edition models) are not dropping. Infact many have actually gone up since the start of the year.
For example, I have just checked VW's stock and their prices are EXACTLY the same as they were in December when I was looking. They literally have not changed in 6 months.
celica:
thanks
similar to true-blue find, there was a grey one on PH:
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/936098.htm
@ £14350, 38k
VW Golf Edition 30 fnished in grey and is a five door version.
A list of options:
- DVD Sat Nav
- Multifunction Steering wheel
- I-pod connection
- DSG Gearbox (with paddles)
- 5 doors
- Arm rest with 6 cd
- Multifunction computer
- Heated front seats
- ESP traction control
- Auto dimming rear mirror
The vehicle has a warranty until January 2010 and comes with 6 months tax. the car is on long life service and is not due another service for a few more thousand miles. I have owned this car for 6 months absolutely love it.The car is in very good condition i have had the front brake pads and discs replaced under warrenty and the tensioners and timing belt were replaced under warrenty this can be verified by a VW dealer and i have all of the paper work. I have outstanding finance on the car through VW but will sort this when car goes (dont worry i am very reliable and am not out to scam anybody
Please do not hesitate to call me anytime on my mobile 07790005816 I have had some interest in the car but please DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH SILLY OFFERS PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME TELLING ME YOU ARE COMING TO LOOK AT IT AND NOT EVEN HAVING THE COMMON COURTESY TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF KEEPING THE VIEWING ARRANGEMENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO MESS AROUND DO NOT BOTHER this car is genuine and is in very good condition. I have just reduced the price so please do not hesitate to call me
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version