All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
what's my chances to find a similar spec to true-blue's Edition 30 @ sub £14k
celica:
--- Quote from: pitch3110 on May 18, 2009, 02:03:52 pm ---You have every chance matey.....
You've seen what I paid & spec below. That took 3 months of hunting.
Pazz's deal was very similar around the same time as I purchased the wife's.
Search daily & have the cash ready to pounce.
Good Luck CELICA :happy2:
--- End quote ---
i might have read it, but i'll do a search to refresh myself ;-)
true-blue:
Hi Celica,
Mine was registered on 22nd October 08 and has done 42k, full VW serivce history including DSG service. The wifey of the couple was from Scotland and they drove up there and back regularly with the kids to see her parents. In addition, they drove to watch home ruby matches for a team 35 miles away (so 70 extra miles every other week). All this was in addition to normal commuting. The bonnet has less stone chips than the black one I just sold with 31k on it.
They would have taken £13,750 for the car with the standard headunit back in, but I agreed to pay an extra £500 for the £1k's worth of satnav head unit and Tv that they'd had professionaly installed.
celica:
true-blue, nice one. fancy selling it, i'll give you £13800 lol
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version