All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
look what I bought
mortygttdi:
Finally treated myself :grin: yes after all the other treats... :love: cheers wifey :embarrassed: I found a guy who did me a deal on my old mfd2 plus some £££ its the A version so if any one has got any advise to update the firmware that would be great.
Darren
JPC:
looking good darren! i couldnt be without mine now.
without doubt the best sat nav/head unit ive ever owned
Mark_GTIV:
Soarly tempted.. looks great Darren.
182_blue:
what firmware are you running ?, i.e version * of A ?
mortygttdi:
does 0520 sound about right Shaun, Im new to this unit so not sure what every thing is...I've been on vwnavi.com but the info on there is more about what firmware is on the units rather than how to update it. I know you lads who have this unit are knowledgable and give good advice :happy2: so would rather ask Q on here.
Its a fantastic unit and I dont know why I didn't get one sooner? Just trying some dvd's in it and some old copied ones dont work kung-fu hussle but a new copy of hitman works fine, also put the daughters charlie and lola in and she was over the moon when i picked her up.
Darren
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version