All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

look what I bought

<< < (2/4) > >>

182_blue:

--- Quote from: mortygttdi on May 19, 2009, 04:33:51 pm ---does 0520 sound about right Shaun,  Im new to this unit so not sure what every thing is...I've been on vwnavi.com but the info on there is more about what firmware is on the units rather than how to update it.  I know you lads who have this unit are knowledgable and give good advice :happy2: so would rather ask Q on here.

Its a fantastic unit and I dont know why I didn't get one sooner?  Just trying some dvd's in it and some old copied ones dont work kung-fu hussle but a new copy of hitman works fine,  also put the daughters charlie and lola in and she was over the moon when i picked her up.
 
Darren 

--- End quote ---

yeh 520 is quite old now, im on 1100, it makes the unit more responsive to the touch and has a couple of small changes, but you can run the risk of bricking the unit so be carefull when upgrading the unit, let me know if you want the file, but you use it at your own risk  :laugh:

182_blue:
you get this for the fader on 1100


and the volume is now on the bottom  (instead of in the middle of the screen)



its reported to give you this


    * Bluetooth audio support
    * AV output
    * Faster touchscreen response
    * New volume location at bottom of screen without any dimming
    * Bluetooth Audio Support
    * New Balance Fader

Jules86:
Sweet  :drool:

matt a:
Lucky man.

T88OMM:
Looks good that Morty, they are a cracking bit of kit  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version