All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

S3 Swop for New GTI. Should I?

<< < (6/6)

hufcforpromotion:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 26, 2009, 07:37:13 am ---
--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on May 26, 2009, 07:15:37 am ---S3 has gone but not buying a new GTI just after something cheaper now! Probably back to a R32! Got my money back on the S3!

--- End quote ---
Youve sold the s3 already! :surprised: :confused:
I guess funds were needed or a project? or did you have another reason?, if you have no family worries,  have a look at the new R scirroco :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Just couldn't justify the £26k I spent for a second car! I am now looking for a older S3 or R32 and not wanting to spend over £18k! Plenty of cars to choose from just need to find the right one!

illyun:

--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on May 26, 2009, 08:30:00 am ---

Just couldn't justify the £26k I spent for a second car!
--- End quote ---

I sort of understand that... feel the same about the R32 sometimes - although its my wife's car.  But then all thoughts like that are immediately banished when I take it for a drive and listen to that  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: V6 sound - with the windows down of course  :grin: :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version