All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Laquer Cracking on my bbs's!!!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

182_blue:
Its totally there issue and they should
Sort it

182_blue:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 20, 2009, 09:37:10 pm ---is it possible small stones have caused it whilst traveling, i no it shouldn't but if the laquer was really soft would that be how they are caused.  :confused:

--- End quote ---

IMO definately not, they have mixed the paints wrong or they have applied it wrong, they will get alot worse IMO, I have seen it before

Toast:
defo not stone chips Tc as the laquer ain't chipped!  You can run your finger over the area's on the rim and as you do so  they almost disappear for a few second's then come back?!  :confused:

hufcforpromotion:
Gutted for you mate! I have 2 of these wheels on there way to me that I bought from e-bay!

Rich:
Have you been over any deep potholes ?


These sometimes can damage your wheels   -    not sure if it will damage the way on your pictures :sad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version