All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
First photo of my car and I've only got Jeremy Clarkson in it !!!!!
animal:
What's TV reception like on the move?
I remember the TV in the M3 being pretty bad. And digital is fussier than analogue.
BMX:
tbh clarkson is my best mate, i shouldnt really say this but most people dont like him lol
nice eddy btw
Phil Mcavity:
hope your enjoying the Ed30 true Blue!, now like the Rim King/pic whores say, "get it clean" :fighting: :wink:
:happy2:
true-blue:
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 22, 2009, 09:09:29 pm ---hope your enjoying the Ed30 true Blue!, now like the Rim King/pic whores say, "get it clean" :fighting: :wink:
:happy2:
--- End quote ---
later this morning dude!, I'll be cleaning when the sun comes up and posting pic's 'much' later today :happy2:
true-blue:
--- Quote from: animal on May 22, 2009, 06:34:06 pm ---What's TV reception like on the move?
I remember the TV in the M3 being pretty bad. And digital is fussier than analogue.
--- End quote ---
Honestly don't know mate as I value my life too much to try and watch tv whilst driving :grin: if I get the chance I'll try and get one of my mates to have a look while I potter about over the weekend.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version