All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

These type of threads are not good for me!!!

(1/4) > >>

jonnyc:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4401939

Oh my god.. That is amazing!!

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on May 22, 2009, 07:22:39 pm ---http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4401939

Oh my god.. That is amazing!!

--- End quote ---

Tempted Jonny? :wink:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 22, 2009, 07:27:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: jonnyc on May 22, 2009, 07:22:39 pm ---http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4401939

Oh my god.. That is amazing!!

--- End quote ---

Tempted Jonny? :wink:

--- End quote ---

Oh yes!!!

My god, that dump tube out the bottom is f*ckin madness.. This engine really is going to become a bit of a classic when it comes to tuning..

Hurdy:
Hahaa,

I nearly wet myself when I saw that pic :jumping:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 22, 2009, 07:35:18 pm ---Hahaa,

I nearly wet myself when I saw that pic :jumping:

--- End quote ---



What that turbo sounds like on a 2.0 with open dump! Holy S**t!!!

+ DSG and thats going to be one hell of a set up!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version